Wednesday 26 August 2015

Lord, Forgive Me or I Die!

Is this your cry and prayer today? Good news is, you are not alone. This is exactly my cry this morning! Many more souls than you could ever imagine, cry out loud every blessed second of the clock to God saying: “Lord, forgive me or I die!”
Lord, I’m ashamed because my life doesn’t match your standards. I’m filled with a burden of guilt because I have disappointed You. I can only imagine my punishment should You hold my sins against me. Please be merciful to me, and punish me not in Your wrath. Lord, forgive me or I die! Amen.
My dearest friend, have you been there, or currently here, when all you can ever pray is the prayer I just prayed above? If YES, then you must see this.
1. We NEED God’s forgiveness for our sins, lest we die! No one can stand God’s wrath.
2. Good news is that God who is our heavenly Father is NOT surprise at all that you sinned today. He knew you would before you ever did. That’s why He will take you back if you will cry out, Lord, forgive me or I die.
3. More amazing is the fact that God’s own son, JESUS, became the scapegoat that carried our sins on Calvary. Not only that, but today, this very minute, JESUS is INTERCEDING on your behalf in Heaven.
4. Our forgiveness is CERTAIN if we shall confess our sins. 1 John 1:9 says, “If we confess our sins, he (God) is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.”
5. God will CLEANSE us from ALL (not SOME) unrighteousness through the BLOOD of Christ.

I therefore encourage you to cry out loud right NOW, Lord, Forgive Me or I Die!

No comments:

Post a Comment