Wednesday 26 August 2015

He Sees Each Tear That Falls

“I have a Maker, He calls me His own...” I love that song. And my heart is lost in the present PEACE and COMFORT, when the line, “He Sees Each Tear That Falls” of this beautiful song is sang. Hallelujah! To know the God of Heaven sees EACH tear that ever runs down my cheek is soothing to my soul.
The Songwriter wouldn’t miss the right wording. He writes, “Before even time begun, my life was in His Hands.” Your life is secured in His hands. What’s making you weep, my dear friend? Do not think the Lord hasn’t seen your tears. Don’t curse Him in your darkest times. For your weeping may endure for a night, but your joy would come in the day. Our God is a very present help in trouble; never last to our rescue.
My dearest friend in the Lord, today, with each tear that falls, remember the LORD SEES.

No comments:

Post a Comment